Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Cockburn
United Kingdom
Sleaford
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The card text reads "When Taken: Active player may move any 1 Obstacle 1-3 Range. Active player draws 2 cards."

Does this mean the active player may move an obstacle up to three places left or right in its row?

Does this mean the active player may target an obstacle already at range 1 to 3 and 'move' it? (Probably not the right interpretation because where would you move it to?)

Does this mean that the active player may move an obstacle from any position into range 1, range 2 or range 3 in its row?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Vogel
United States
Hayward
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mathmethman wrote:
The card text reads "When Taken: Active player may move any 1 Obstacle 1-3 Range. Active player draws 2 cards."

Does this mean the active player may move an obstacle up to three places left or right in its row?

This is the correct reading of the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cockburn
United Kingdom
Sleaford
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought so, but my mind sometimes fastens on alternative interpretations and I wanted to be sure.

Whilst I was waiting for the answer I played it the right way anyway and won! I can't imagine how I could have got anywhere without that key advantage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.