Doug Cooley
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Me rocking out with my band, which you can hear at www.raindriver.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Getting ready to play this scenario tomorrow, but confused about air points. The list of rules shows Allied Air as an exclusive rule in use, and the SSRs say that "you already have your fighter bombers for the turn" but I see no air points in the support box for the allies, or indeed anywhere in the scenario. Similar scenarios list them in the Support Units box, but nothing here.

Should there be air points for the Allies in this scenario?

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myk Deans
United States
Rotonda West
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Adam S said on the CSW page that there are no air points for this scenario. (Essentially, any air points assigned the Division had been used prior to this time in the day.)

[And I trust you are well!]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Cooley
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mcdeans wrote:
Adam S said on the CSW page that there are no air points for this scenario. (Essentially, any air points assigned the Division had been used prior to this time in the day.)

[And I trust you are well!]

Nice to hear from you! Hope all is well in the Lamd of Walking Catfish!

We had a good learning game, got most of the way through the first turn, would have been quicker had the puppies been at all cooperative during Go Time. So much of the game seems overwhelming at first, but as you learn to parse the board, learn tactics, and learn how to Sequence complex actions it becomes much more accessible. Not quite sure how I feel about the whole "stuff happens when you leave the hex" part of the show, and I'm never sure units are in the right hex, but a cool system. Glad I finally tried to take it in fully.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Cooley
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just noticed that the weather section of this scenario, which strongly implies air units, is cut and pasted from other intro scenarios. FYI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.