Fallen Angel» Forums » Rules

Subject: Dice placement wtih "Doomed Assassin" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yurii Furtat
Ukraine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quite a simple question - do you have to place a dice group after you replace the opponent's dice using the Hero ability?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
terry cheung
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
saodhar wrote:
Quite a simple question - do you have to place a dice group after you replace the opponent's dice using the Hero ability?

Hi Yuril,

Yes, you have to place a dice group (ie. you always use as least 2 dice with the Assassin).

Terry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Boehm
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cnnterry wrote:
saodhar wrote:

Hi Yuril,

Yes, you have to place a dice group (ie. you always use as least 2 dice with the Assassin).

Terry

What if I only have 1 die left and I want to just have majority control over that space? Can I assassinate/replace with my last die and then pass for my action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Boehm
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also an additional question, when using the summoner, and for example playing 2 dice, can they be played outside of normal placment rules? Can I play a 4 and a 2 over a single 5? Or do you still have to follow normal placement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
terry cheung
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Justin,

Assassin:
You always have to use 2 dice with the Assassin.

Summoner:
They still have to follow the placement rules.
(in you example, the 4 and the 2 cannot be placed over the single 5)

Terry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.