Popular Tags: [View All]
Jighm Brown
United States
Rossville
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure how this card works exactly. When you refill your hand from an opponent's hand, are you taking all 5 of his cards? Do you pick and choose the ones you want? Do you take a random card one at a time from the opponent until you want to start refilling from your own deck?

The last two come from the fact that it says that both players refill hands, if necessary. If you just get all of his cards, only he would have to refill his hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Jighm wrote:
I'm not sure how this card works exactly. When you refill your hand from an opponent's hand, are you taking all 5 of his cards? Do you pick and choose the ones you want? Do you take a random card one at a time from the opponent until you want to start refilling from your own deck?

The last two come from the fact that it says that both players refill hands, if necessary. If you just get all of his cards, only he would have to refill his hand.

You discard your hand when you play this, so you draw back to 5 immediately out of your opponent's hand. As you play cards, you won't have any new ones to gain from their hand, so you will both have to refill later.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin D
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, as I understood, the full sequence for Teleportation Beam is: discard your whole hand at once; draw 5 cards at once from the opponent's hand (emptying it - I don't remember if there are cards that can make a hand have less than 5 temporarily); at this point, you have a full hand (5 cards) of your opponent's cards, and he has an empty hand; play your defense with these cards, refilling from your own deck; at the end of the defense, the opponent gets to refill his hand to prepare for the next round.
Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Sounds right.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.