Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Shradnick

Scranton
Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
Bone Head
mbmbmbmbmb
So lets say Patches and Picket are on and adventure, picket rolls a 4 initiative and patches rolls a 5. Could Patches CHOSE to move below Picket on initiative scale to go after him?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see nothing in the rules about, to use D&D terms, "holding your action," so I think not...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Gel
msg tools
I am wracking my brain thinking back to all the videos.... I. Think you are in control of order as long as it doesn't cross an enemy's initiave....

Then again I suspect I am having dreams of this game and it's rules.... Does anybody else recall something similar to me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yesterday's Triumphs
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
badge
Carmine Petrie stands before you, wearing some ridiculous disguise. One has to wonder how on earth anything concocted by this man ever worked to fool anyone...
mbmbmbmbmb
Rigel Nightsky wrote:
I am wracking my brain thinking back to all the videos.... I. Think you are in control of order as long as it doesn't cross an enemy's initiave....

Then again I suspect I am having dreams of this game and it's rules.... Does anybody else recall something similar to me?

I know if two Gearlocs/Baddies roll the same initiative value the player(s) can choose the order for that value, but I don't think you can let a 4 go ahead of a 5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Grogg
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
According to the updated rulebook, if there are any *TIES* on the initiative meter that involve any gearloc, the party chooses the order.

I could not find anything that says you can alter the order on your own. Regardless of where the baddies are.

So to answer your question, I would say No. But I have been wrong before.

Baddie ties are broken by lane assignment. If lane 1 and lane 4 both have a *3*, lane 1 will be above lane 4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Posse91 wrote:
According to the updated rulebook, if there are any *TIES* on the initiative meter that involve any gearloc, the party chooses the order.

I could not find anything that says you can alter the order on your own. Regardless of where the baddies are.

So to answer your question, I would say No. But I have been wrong before.

Baddie ties are broken by lane assignment. If lane 1 and lane 4 both have a *3*, lane 1 will be above lane 4.

Correct, if it's not a tie, then the order must stay as is, even if there's no Baddies between them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.