Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Silveira
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't researched this much, soI apologize if this has already been fully addressed. I enjoy the base game and am hoping some expansions are planned for the near future.

Better yet... why doesn't Hasbro just license this for a full on G.I Joe game deck builder!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Van Vlaenderen
Belgium
Lissewege
Belgie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I also like it a lot

but lets get it being sold en mass first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Knight
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaisyl wrote:
Haven't researched this much, soI apologize if this has already been fully addressed. I enjoy the base game and am hoping some expansions are planned for the near future.

Better yet... why doesn't Hasbro just license this for a full on G.I Joe game deck builder!

This has been mentioned in passing a few places but we do have expansions planed for the game. In conjunction with the upcoming launch of Freedom Squadron Role Playing game we plan on putting out some new cards based on characters from there. These cards will open to anyone to purchase and we hope it generates some cross interest and after that we will be looking at putting out the first expansion for the game.

As for the later question, that one I leave to the universe to answer :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Silveira
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. Having so much fun with this game, and will be supporting future Venom Assault Releases!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.