Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Pinheiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb

Get just the expansion or both? Decisions...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
mbmbmbmbmb
Archidelic wrote:

Get both or both? Decisions...

moar is always good...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
I had to spend this geek gold on something
mbmbmbmbmb
Archidelic wrote:

Get EVERYTHING
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it might be time to finally pick this up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Archidelic wrote:

That one's a no brainer. Get all the expansions.

Aeon's End is the kind of game where the more content you have, the better the game is.
Moar options! Moar foes! Moar combos! Moar joy!

+ you'll have moar basic nemesis cards which leads to moar replay value.

Can't we cut the crap and start the KS campaign already?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabor Palinkas
Hungary
flag msg tools
mb
Are you going to be able to buy the The Depths and The Nameless expansions too during the campaign? Because they are not in stores in Hungary. Are there going to be a pledge for that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Pinheiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
Razoupaf wrote:
Archidelic wrote:

That one's a no brainer. Get all the expansions.

Lol, the problem is, that I don't have the base game and don't know if I should get it first or get Aeons End: Eternal War.

Btw, Eternal War is the expansion/stand-alone we are talking here, right??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Archidelic wrote:
Lol, the problem is, that I don't have the base game and don't know if I should get it first or get Aeons End: Eternal War.

Btw, Eternal War is the expansion/stand-alone we are talking here, right??

It is.
Get the base game through a retailer and play it to death while waiting for your copy of War Eternal! You won't regret it
We won't miss a stretch-goal because of that don't worry. You'd be missing out if you didn't get ir right now
I can't tell you whether you should get WE first or the base game. But WE won't have the Rageborne. And you want the Rageborne, same as you want Barnon Blade in SotM.

GET THAT GAME RIGHT NOW SOLDIER!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Guillemette
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know if Kevin is here, or if the OP has some sway with him or the KS creators, but I have a suggestion...

Another "major deck-builder" is currently underway, which a great many fans are "waffling" about. It happens to end at 8pm on March 24. If you can get AE up on KS by the 22nd, you may scoop up all of those waffling backers. (Yes, I am one of those wafflers, and this pre-announcement cemented me to save my coin, thank the breaches!)

The thing I hear most often is "I wish I knew this was coming, I just spent my money on game x..." I'm sure that ALL of those wafflers would enjoy your game much more, so PLEASE try to beat that timing.

Crossing my fingers! I'm super-stoked for this one!
-Matthew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Stanford
United Kingdom
Baildon
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Schneu wrote:
Don't know if Kevin is here, or if the OP has some sway with him or the KS creators, but I have a suggestion...

Another "major deck-builder" is currently underway, which a great many fans are "waffling" about. It happens to end at 8pm on March 24. If you can get AE up on KS by the 22nd, you may scoop up all of those waffling backers. (Yes, I am one of those wafflers, and this pre-announcement cemented me to save my coin, thank the breaches!)

The thing I hear most often is "I wish I knew this was coming, I just spent my money on game x..." I'm sure that ALL of those wafflers would enjoy your game much more, so PLEASE try to beat that timing.

-Matthew

Yet some of us still don't have a scooby which other game you're referring to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
phoenixandy wrote:
Schneu wrote:

-Matthew

Thunderstone Quest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Duchesne
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I can't wait for the kickstarter and i will back it for sure...but we are March 12 and we still don't have a date for the end of this month? C'mon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Justice_Bolt wrote:
I can't wait for the kickstarter and i will back it for sure...but we are March 12 and we still don't have a date for the end of this month? C'mon

No but you've got some sweet, sweet art to look at before it launches:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
mbmbmbmbmb
Schneu wrote:

-Matthew

I have no sway over the creator. he just mentioned that the release date would be cemented once they are done ironing out the details and that it should be around the end of March.
In related news, Kevin told me the gag order for the playtester reviews will be off once the KS starts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dbriner31 wrote:
I have no sway over the creator, I am just a playtester. he just mentioned that the release date would be cemented once they are done ironing out the details and that it should be around the end of March.
In related news, Kevin told me the gag order for the playtester reviews will be off once the KS starts.

[Edited complaining]

As for the campaign, I would expect Action Phase to finish wrapping the Beeees one prior to launching AE:WE.

I expect a month before it's laucnhed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Guillemette
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
phoenixandy wrote:

AWESOME! Never heard that expression before, it just got added to my fun quotables list.

I was purposely trying not to add the other game name, so that I didn't inadvertently promote it in a forum about a better game... Or insult the creators of that other game on BGG (oops!).
-Matthew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
Dbriner31 wrote:
I have no sway over the creator, I am just a playtester. he just mentioned that the release date would be cemented once they are done ironing out the details and that it should be around the end of March.

I've been a playtester myself but not on a project of that scale: are you supposed to say that you are a playtester like that, all around?

I know that it makes me envious. I wish you could stop reminding me that I wasn't elected as one :/

As for the campaign, I would expect Action Phase to finish wrapping the Beeees one prior to launching AE:WE.

I expect a month before it's laucnhed

Sorry Raz. I was lucky to be a playtester for this game but this is my only game so far I playtested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dbriner31 wrote:

Sorry Raz. I was lucky to be a playtester for this game but this is my only game so far I playtested.

I'm the one who's sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Excuse me

I hope you get to playtest IRL. It's so much better being able to discuss with the creator. I've done a few playtests for Paris 1800' (second edition) and am playing with the creator on a regular basis now. That's great! He's not famous yet but still. I wish you can to
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
Dbriner31 wrote:

I'm the one who's sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Excuse me

I hope you get to playtest IRL. It's so much better being able to discuss with the creator. I've done a few playtests for Paris 1800' (second edition) and am playing with the creator on a regular basis now. That's great! He's not famous yet but still. I wish you can to

Thank you. Now let's get back on track .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Schneu wrote:

-Matthew

I am always watching. Waiting. Lurking.

Seriously though, if you post it on these forums, I read it.

Turns out making a game on time is pretty hard. We're close
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Meeusen

Belmont
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the Nameless expansion be available to get during the new Kickstarter or should I try to go ahead and get it via another route between now and then?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping for cool add-ons for this campaign a new small expansion, promo cards like alt. Bane Sire et al., dividers for all the different cards, a box that can hold characters mats...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Pinheiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
zekks wrote:
Will the Nameless expansion be available to get during the new Kickstarter or should I try to go ahead and get it via another route between now and then?

Same question here about The Nameless and Depths
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.