Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Hatch
Australia
Mudgeeraba
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you're like me, you've been wondering how this game can have such beautiful Heavy Hitter units, and such blank, bare support units.

I asked the question to the GKR rep on their Facebook page, and here's what I got;

ME: What would it take to get pre-painted support minis? It seems a bit bizarre to have these amazingly painted mechs, an then totally blank smaller units...not even a wash or anything. Can that please be a stretch goal?

GKR Rep: We are exploring the option of decals which we hope to announce soon, and all support units will come with a wash.
As to fully painted support units, we've investigated this and unfortunately it would delay delivery for an undetermined period, which we can't confirm within the time frame of the Kickstarter.

ME:
Fully painted is what I was hoping for. But the decal options would be good as long as they were high quality decals that didn't come off being so small. Thanks for the reply. Good to hear they come with a wash

Will the decals come on the units already, or do you stick them on yourself? Also Will the support units have black bases or coloured bases?

GKR Rep: The decals will be ones you stick on yourself, and the bases will be the grey rather than the Faction colour.

Anyway, hope that info helps someone. I was pretty curious about it, so hopefully we do get at least the sticker option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kenna
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad to hear about the wash - that will improve the details considerably.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goldyn Gryphon
United States
Mesquite
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for tracking down that info! Different color base will also make a big difference. Go get yourself an Avatar Sam! ????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Hatch
Australia
Mudgeeraba
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Uhhh, I don't know how...or have gold if that's what I need?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ladofdestiny wrote:

It cost 30 geekgold only one time (then you can change it as often as you like for free).
And records show you have a balance of 47 geekgold already so go treat yourself to having a picture by your name!
Heck, I'll throw you a tip for this helpful info to push you up to an even 50 geekgold to work with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Hatch
Australia
Mudgeeraba
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey thanks man, I didn't even realise I had gold...I've been on this site for 10 years, and never noticed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goldyn Gryphon
United States
Mesquite
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ladofdestiny wrote:

I'd be a pretty big jerk if I said go get an avatar and didn't give you the 30 gg. Great choice by the way. I really want to see Logan this weekend!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hmmm...I'd be a pretty big jerk if I told someone who was nice enough to give a gift that there gift was not good enough.
shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Hatch
Australia
Mudgeeraba
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Huh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ladofdestiny wrote:
Huh?

Just someone implying I was a "jerk" for tipping you 3 geek gold instead of 30 geek gold after recommending you to go ahead with getting your Wolverine badge.
Not sure why that needed to be said.

But on the other hand, I agree that was a good choice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Hatch
Australia
Mudgeeraba
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Oh ok, got it. haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.