4 Posts

Anachrony» Forums » Rules

Subject: Chronobot - Time Travel rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Zecman
msg tools
mb
Each time "time travel" is rolled by the Chronobot, remove any one warp tile from the past Timeline tile where the Chronobot has the most warp tiles.

I am currently in my first game against the Chronobot. During the warp phase he gained 1 warp tile. Then later rolled Time Travel but because the rule book says "from the past" do I count it as a no action and he takes 2 water 1vp? Or does it count current + past and I remove the warp token? Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Oakley
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the words "current" and "past" have different meanings, I took this to mean that Chronobot cannot due the action in the case you described and thus takes the 2 water + 1 VP (and advances the 1 action marker).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexa Elvrayen

California
msg tools
You can never time travel to the present to repay resources. I would assume the same rules apply to Chronobot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Pratt
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Joakley815 wrote:
Since the words "current" and "past" have different meanings, I took this to mean that Chronobot cannot due the action in the case you described and thus takes the 2 water + 1 VP (and advances the 1 action marker).

This is correct. All of the same player rules apply to the chronobot regarding paying back resources. Therefore, he cannot perform the action, receives 2W + 1 VP and then the marker moves to the next spot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.