Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Wagner
United States
Cleveland Hts.,
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check it out -- Pandemic Legacy at Amazon.com US.

Pandemic Legacy: Season 1

https://www.amazon.com/Pandemic-Legacy-Red-Board-Game/dp/B00...

Z-Man Games Pandemic Legacy: Season 1 (rated 8.7 by BGG, copyright/published in 2015), for $38.98 + free shipping for orders of $35 or more or $25 or more of books; ships from and sold by Amazon.com)

A price of under $40 is pretty fine, and this represents a 44.4% reduction! (Pandemic itself sells for about $28 at Amazon, so this is only about ten dollars more than the base game!)

I love Pandemic, and this is an incredible price reduction for the legacy game. Plus, since it is both fulfilled and shipped by Amazon.com, all your gift certificates and special bonuses should be good for this.

Since the purchase itself is over $35, you should also get free shipping even if you aren't an Amazon-Prime member!!!*

(*Assuming I've read all the wordings correctly...)

Even though I've finished the legacy game once, I'm sorely tempted to purchase it again at this price whistle.......

If you're the Pandemic buff and have been hesitating at pulling the trigger on this purchase, now might be the time.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Tousignant
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was $32 at CSI up until yesterday. Sale just ended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Wagner
United States
Cleveland Hts.,
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang! That's good!

Did that include shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Williams
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
It didn't include shipping which I think was about 6 bucks so the deals were about the same if you're already on Amazon prime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Frey
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$4.96 + $6.81 shipping on amazon right now

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TQ0DXR2?m=A3LDB8QK96A5G4&ref_=v...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Ash
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I jumped at it for that price. It's got to be a mistake so we will see if it goes through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reuben Landon
United States
Marion
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 4.96 is a scam, sorry. Newly opened store front, and everything is less than $5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Frey
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
muaw, how can they scam on amazon?
will they deliver something fake?
whats the worst that could happen, I'd just have to call amazon and complain? Never seen a scam on amazon before, so now im curious what will happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Ash
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had seen that also with the newly opened storefront with no reviews or feedback. If it were eBay I would have known better to buy anything from it but I've not seen anything like this with Amazon yet. I was willing to gamble this time because I feel Amazon would do the right thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Silva
United States
BARRINGTON
RI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mine already shipped

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Tousignant
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Afrey wrote:
whats the worst that could happen, I'd just have to call amazon and complain? Never seen a scam on amazon before, so now im curious what will happen.

You never get the product and they hope you don't report that you never got it or wait too long to report it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GilvanBlight wrote:
Afrey wrote:

You never get the product and they hope you don't report that you never got it or wait too long to report it.

^This. Scams on board games seem to be increasing a lot in the second half of last year. You'll basically have to wait over a month for an A-Z refund and by ordering from obvious scams encourage them to do it to more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.