Popular Tags: [View All]
JP Botelho
Canada
Sainte-Therese
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
Hello!

I have been thinking recently about "pimping" out tje game with new painted miniatures and a 2.0 board. I got various miniatures fogurines for all the factions, but i can't seem to fins castle miniatures?

Do you have any idea where i can find that? I saw a Game of Thrones 4D puzzle with super nice castles, but to biy the puzzle JUST for the mini castles seenms kinda pricey!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
some people seem to have done that with the puzzle. Go through the image section, there are some nice references, also for other miniatures. Though, I can't tell you where they got the stuff from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Lodge
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Games Workshop Mighty Empires and Dragon Master. Mighty empires has some extra leads too, bridges etc. Rare now so might be costly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JP Botelho
Canada
Sainte-Therese
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
After finding all the right miniatures for each Houses, painting them and playing a couple of games... here are some pictures!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.