Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S. Jang
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mb
Are there any restrictions to harvesting the same vines twice in one season? For example, using the Mafioso worker to repeat the harvest action, or playing a visitor card that lets you harvest vines?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each field may be harvested once per year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Each field may be harvested once per year.

Yes, this is written on page 14 of the EE rulebook:

Quote:
Each field can only be harvested once per year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mafioso rules in the rulebook also specifically say that it cannot break rules of the game (e.g. Harvesting the same field twice in one year)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As an aside, we use a hint suggested by someone else here on BGG. During the end of year clean up we put the clear grape/wine tokens on our fields. Whenever we harvest we move those tokens down to our grape pads. This way we can remember which fields have already been harvested that year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. Jang
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the clarification peeps. Instead of "uncorking" the new modules gradually (as is suggested), we poured them immediately into our first game. Our mistake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
There is one exception that I know of--the "grape thief" visitor card. It allows you to harvest someone else's field as if it were your own. The owner may still harvest that field in the same year as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.