Adrenaline» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can you overkill a player who is already dead? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Davey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The first action of my turn is to shoot, which deals just enough damage to make a kill shot, meaning the player then tips his figure over. Can my second action be to shoot the tipped over figure again, thereby gaining an overkill?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus
Italy
Torino
Piemonte
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ExplodingSnail wrote:
The first action of my turn is to shoot, which deals just enough damage to make a kill shot, meaning the player then tips his figure over. Can my second action be to shoot the tipped over figure again, thereby gaining an overkill?

Yes page 4:
"KILLSHOT
The 11th point of damage is the killshot. A board with 11 damage will be scored at the end of the turn. (Which means you might have time
to give it a 12th!)"
and
"SCORING
At the end of your turn, score all boards that have taken killshots:"

^
|
|
this is also how U make a double kill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Peckham
England
Dorking
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
UtterMarcus wrote:

this is also how U make a double kill.

You were correct up until here.

A double kill is killing two (or more) players on the same turn, not overkilling people (even if you overkill with two different actions).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzo
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think he meant this as " this is how you might get an double kill as in shooting twice in the same turn"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.