Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be visiting Ireland and Scotland in May and June and I'd really like to get to hang out with the locals as I'm traveling through.

I figured this might be the place to ask about it. My plan is to head for Islay in late March and then try to head North, maybe all the way to Skye, then make my way to Loch Ness and Inverness. From there I'd like to head through Speyside to Aberdeen and then head South to Dundee and St. Andrews and then head to Glasgow and Edinburgh. I'm flying out of Edinburgh on the 15th of June. If you're around any of those parts, or anything that I missed that I should really visit, and are interested in having a complete stranger at your gaming table please let me know.

I also plan on doing a lot of hiking and trekking, so if you're in a small city or village and are looking for an extra person to play games with I might be exactly what you're looking for.

P.S.: I am also willing to accept free advice and guided tours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian B
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
The truth is a lemon meringue!
mbmbmbmbmb
Was asked in this forum not long ago

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1719832/travel-europe-n...

Not covering quite so much of the country but you have some things here to get you started.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrien Boyeldieu
United Kingdom
Glasgow
-
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're on Facebook, search for Scotland Tabletop and Board Games Players Glasgow. There's a list on the second for stores in Glasgow and Glasgow based meet-ups, and the first is an active group which will direct you to the relevant local gaming community pages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.