Markus Söllner
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anybody already planning to create a German version of this scenario?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arram Dreyer
msg tools
designer
mbmb
No idea, but I can make all of the source files available in .zip format and email them to anyone who wants to translate. Unfortunately, I used a really old version of adobe fireworks to make these. So they are a bunch of .png files.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Söllner
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have started „re-engineering“ the cards as a base for translations. To do so, I'm using different approaches to separate pictures and text again. Arram's old version of Fireworks did not save any layers. Hence, everything is just mingled pixels in the PNG files.

I'm thinking about adding the desired T.I.M.E Stories colour code (green for objects, brown for locations, etc.) on the front side of the cards according to the guide found here: http://www.spacecowboys.fr/files/games/time-stories/designer...
ATTENTION: Spoilers for Asylum and Marcy Case in the file!

It will take a while, I guess, but when I'm done, the text on the cards will be editable again, and I will upload the new files here for translations to be created more easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arram Dreyer
msg tools
designer
mbmb
I am very grateful to you for your effort. I am sorry those files are such a pain to work with. You are more than free to edit anything you want, you have my full permission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arram Dreyer
msg tools
designer
mbmb
Marcus posted the new (Version 6) files. They are editable pdfs, so very easy to translate into other languages. Plus, the entire scenario just looks way better. He did an awesome job. Marcus is translating this into German, and I believe someone is translating it into Italian. But if you want to translate it into some other language just let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.