Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Horn
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will be there some time before 7, but Iblankdoblanknotblankhaveblankkeys. Still keen to give Days of Ire: Budapest 1956 a go (I believe Eric and Gali were/are interested?).

Alsoblankhappyblanktoblankplayblankotherblankthings:.:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can potentially be there for 5:30pm with keys, HOWEVER: I have just started chemo and I'm told I must avoid large crowds and people with sniffles (the chemo damages your immune system along with the cancer), so if anybody thinks they may have a cold and they'll be there, can they please let me know? If necessary I can always just open up and hand over the keys.

Assuming I'm there, I'm happy to join Martin in Days of Ire: Budapest 1956. And indeed play other (possibly stranger?) things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ErictheHalfaBee wrote:
I can potentially be there for 5:30pm with keys, HOWEVER: I have just started chemo and I'm told I must avoid large crowds and people with sniffles (the chemo damages your immune system along with the cancer), so if anybody thinks they may have a cold and they'll be there, can they please let me know? If necessary I can always just open up and hand over the keys.

Assuming I'm there, I'm happy to join Martin in Days of Ire: Budapest 1956. And indeed play other (possibly stranger?) things.

Hi Eric

I'm really sorry to hear that! I hope treatment goes well.

I've got a shitty cold so perhaps best if I stay away this week.

Best wishes
James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tufty McTavish
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Eric! Dude!! That sounds grim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Walker
msg tools
mbmbmb
Aaaaah man Eric thats really crap my sister has just been on chemo so i understand the caution, I have a bad cold so will prob miss anyway, your pals and games will keep you strong all the best bud..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

Thanks for the sympathy. It wasn't my intention to make other people stay away, and it's not like I'm short of opportunities to play games (check out my play calendar if you don't believe me!) There's also the possibility that once I start taking the chemo tablets (tomorrow morning) I may decide I'm not up to it anyway. So I'll update when I know nearer the time, but also I don't want to deprive others of their gaming opportunities, so just let me know if you'll be there. It's really totally alright by me. Of course, what the other people you infect will think about it, I couldn't tell you... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gali Limonova
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
MartinHorn wrote:
Will be there some time before 7, but Iblankdoblanknotblankhaveblankkeys. Still keen to give Days of Ire: Budapest 1956 a go (I believe Eric and Gali were/are interested?).

Alsoblankhappyblanktoblankplayblankotherblankthings:.:

I've been trying to remember the name of that game all week! I'm still up for it if we have the people.

Eric, I for one don't have any colds that would be detrimental to your health or enjoyment! And please, don't encourage them to come along if they're all snotty, we'd much rather have you

Me and Markie will be along just before 7 as usual, not sure what he's up for but I keep hearing Grimslingers mentioned..although if James and Craig aren't coming, I don't know if that'll hapoen.

I'll bring Discworld just in case as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ErictheHalfaBee wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks for the sympathy. It wasn't my intention to make other people stay away, and it's not like I'm short of opportunities to play games (check out my play calendar if you don't believe me!) There's also the possibility that once I start taking the chemo tablets (tomorrow morning) I may decide I'm not up to it anyway. So I'll update when I know nearer the time, but also I don't want to deprive others of their gaming opportunities, so just let me know if you'll be there. It's really totally alright by me. Of course, what the other people you infect will think about it, I couldn't tell you... whistle

We don't care about the others but do care about you

It's not a problem at all. Enjoy the evening!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stewart
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

I will be there will be bringing The Oregon trail, dark tales with the Cinderella expansion, Grimslingers...... oh and ABYSS sauron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Pavey
United Kingdom
Thame
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'll be there, probably around 6. Think we've got Mombassa planned then up for whatever's going.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Davies
United Kingdom
Haddenham
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may or may not be there depending on how I'm feeling - had a shabby cough for the past few days so may stay away. Bah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Somerton
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a bug as well. I'm happy to skip this week if you're feeling up to it Eric.

I hope the treatment is hoping well.

If you all need me to get keys from someone and deliver them I'm happy to do so. I'll monitor the thread through the day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Negotiator wrote:
I'll be there, probably around 6. Think we've got Mombassa planned then up for whatever's going.

Yes, Tim, I'll have it with me though I haven't played it before (Rob might have done - I think he may be coming). If you can bear it I've got a better idea of how to play Neanderthal now. But as Eric will tell you on a good day I can only remember 75% of a game's rules and of those I only manage to get 75% right. That's why I call myself a games redesigner. I take a game, mangle the rules and hey presto it's redesigned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Merrick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

See you at 6:45. Happy to play most things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fatboyguy wrote:
I have a bug as well. I'm happy to skip this week if you're feeling up to it Eric.

I hope the treatment is hoping well.

If you all need me to get keys from someone and deliver them I'm happy to do so. I'll monitor the thread through the day.

Sorry, I seem to be causing a mass walkout! Wasn't the idea - I guess I had no real feel for how frequent coughs and colds were. Or maybe it's just still the season?

First day's tablets passed without hitch, so I'll be there for 5:30 with the keys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Medany
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I'm also not going to make it tonight due to work commitments - I'll bring the Anachrony down next week

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.