Popular Tags: [View All]
lequien emmanuel
France
saint germain les arpajon
none
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Here it's possible for us to announce if you received your box of unfair.

Im' french and i'm very very very impatient to play that game !

Thanks for report

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Wheeler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi I missed the kick starter but did do a late pledge on kick starter for the game. I have contacted good games USA via the messages 4 times in a week now but no reply yet. It would be nice to know I am getting the game here in the UK at the same time as everyone else. With the correct cards and right sizes would be really nice. I guess until either the game turns up or good games gets back to me, I have no idea?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandra Kuhl
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Didn't they say early April for EU backers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the communications in the last KS update was late March for EU backers, but I'm expecting that it may end up being early April anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lequien emmanuel
France
none
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes late march probably but it's a good idea I think for eu backer to know here that someone received his game.

Don't you agree with me ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They have said mid to late March for EU. There is no guarantee that the card size issue won't affect you though. However, as has been pointed out many times, 1) the size issue doesn't prevent you from playing the game and 2)they will send you new cards if requested

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My hat? Definitely not a mind-control alien, no.
mbmbmbmbmb
SeanWheeler wrote:
It would be nice to know I am getting the game here in the UK at the same time as everyone else.

Sorry that you haven't had a quicker response to your messages, Sean. To answer your question, fulfillment for both Kickstarter backers and late pledges is happening in the same process.

The latest word on deliveries to EU backers from the KS comments is that they are likely to commence sometime next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lequien emmanuel
France
none
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joelfinch wrote:
SeanWheeler wrote:
It would be nice to know I am getting the game here in the UK at the same time as everyone else.

Sorry that you haven't had a quicker response to your messages, Sean. To answer your question, fulfillment for both Kickstarter backers and late pledges is happening in the same process.

The latest word on deliveries to EU backers from the KS comments is that they are likely to commence sometime next week.

Thanks joel to answer here. It's not a post to generate more or best comment than kickstarter's page.

It's just to know if somebody this week or next week received his game ! Then other people know that the fist play are really approach

sorry for my poor english, i'm french and don't work very hard at school (in 80's) to learn !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakob Lundgren
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably coming this week or next based off of the Kickstarter page. Haven't received mine in yet. I'm in Sweden
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Mirfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
In the UK (Bradford), not expecting it until next week at the absolute earliest, more likely the following week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Clifford
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived in Surrey, England, today

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Brebach
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
So glad to see the games are starting to arrive to you guys - I guess many by this week! Thanks for your patience.

A few important reminders:

1. Unfair is a modular game that allows you to mix and match theme packs for different play experiences. People are generally loving this so far. It is also a surprising deep strategy game with lots of space for mastery - over a few plays you will discover many strategic solutions to problems the game and other players might throw at you. But no matter how experienced you are - we strongly recommend using the suggested first game setup.

2. In case you missed it, many sets of the Kickstarter version of Unfair have mismatched card sizes (89mm to 88mm).

3. We have set up a parts replacement process to address mismatched card sizes and any other component quality issues. But keep in mind that your copy should be perfectly playable right now, so get into it!

4. We have an Unfair strategy guide if you want to dig into it

5. Please play a few games so you get a feel for the game and then rate us here on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Mirfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
I set up a 6 person group buy and received them all in Bradford today. Two delivered by hand and 3 sent by post.

Sadly I had mismatched cards, not the end of the world as I stick sleeves on them, have ordered a replacement set. Hasn't detracted from my enjoyment of the game though!

Had my first game at my regular club tonight; 3 players using the suggested decks but no game changers. We didn't attack each other too much as it was a learning game but there's definitely potential for that.

One of the players wasn't a huge fan (said he wouldn't ask to play again, but would play if it was offered), he really doesn't like take that. Our last Unfair event shut down all Sideshows (of which he had two) and couldn't be negated.

The other player and myself both enjoyed it, and think it will be even better next time as we will understand the game better and be able to plan more strategically.

Looking forward to more games, and exploring more decks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pieter Buntinx
Belgium
Genk
Limburg
flag msg tools
If my calculations are correct, now would be the perfect time to fling poop.
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my tracking number from GameQuest yesterday, but I'm not expecting the game to arrive until the end of next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lequien emmanuel
France
none
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
krotznapopulov wrote:
Received my tracking number from GameQuest yesterday, but I'm not expecting the game to arrive until the end of next week.

Me too and Arrive in France last day. I'm expectiong receive the game this week end !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucio Pierobon
Germany
Bad Tölz
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Delivered yesterday to Oberbayern (deep south of Germany).

Lucio
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i got a notice of a package waiting for me and our local deliveryy point, but it got filtered to my junk mail so I didn't see it until too late. going down now to pick it up. Pretty sure its my Unfair game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pieter Buntinx
Belgium
Genk
Limburg
flag msg tools
If my calculations are correct, now would be the perfect time to fling poop.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived yesterday. Looks even better than I expected, though all cards are a bit bent. Not a crease or bent corner or anything, but slightly concave. Nothing too serious, but it does make shuffling somewhat less smooth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DragonsDream wrote:
i got a notice of a package waiting for me and our local deliveryy point, but it got filtered to my junk mail so I didn't see it until too late. going down now to pick it up. Pretty sure its my Unfair game

it is my game. weeee! the post office person almost wouldn't give it to me though because the shipping company doesn't know how to print accented characters so my name on the shipping label was "DA sirA e" instead of Désirée and they claim the name has to exactly match my ID. good thing I know people there...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg Wolgast
Sweden
Lund
Skåne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine yesterday. Some of the cards were 88mm so that's a shame, but I guess I can donate the extra cards to my game group once replacements come in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Bertier
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received in France on March 31st !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.