Harold Jennett
msg tools
mbmb
During setup, the app says "PLACE ONLY ONE MINOR SECRET ON MINOR SECRET SPACES. KEEP ALL EXTRA MINOR AND MAJOR SECRETS NEARBY, FACE-DOWN."

Does this mean that NO major secrets go on the board at all?

Thanks for any help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Desrochers
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you place all the major secrets and put the extra one in a pile nearby. Sometimes, the app order you to get one of those extra secrets as a reward for completing a quest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harold Jennett
msg tools
mbmb
vdesrochers wrote:
No, you place all the major secrets and put the extra one in a pile nearby. Sometimes, the app order you to get one of those extra secrets as a reward for completing a quest.

Thank you so much!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vdesrochers wrote:

I've played the solo several times and there's nothing on the app that recommends you put major secrets on the board. I'm pretty you don't and just keep a stack of them in case you get one as an award for completeing an objective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harold Jennett
msg tools
mbmb
Jimmydm90 wrote:
vdesrochers wrote:

I've played the solo several times and there's nothing on the app that recommends you put major secrets on the board. I'm pretty you don't and just keep a stack of them in case you get one as an award for completeing an objective.

Well, we have a tie.

Hopefully the designers will be able to pipe in

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmbmb
I believe the intention is to place major secrets normally.

"Single Minor Secrets
Place only one minor secret on minor secret spaces. Keep all extra minor and major secrets nearby, face-down."

These instructions look like exceptions to the normal setup rules.
- Don't place two minor secrets per space.
- Don't return unused secrets to the box. You may need them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Clautice
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Major secrets should be placed normally!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harold Jennett
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the help everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.