Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Boadilla del Monte
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any news about the new Kickstarter campaign?

The game is sold out everywhere and If it would be in march I rather get the new printing with the expansion.

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark James Schryver
United States
Pulaski
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you're looking for news on a game, it's usually a good idea to check the News forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Jones
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
I was told (personal GM from designer). the 1st week in April is the new target date for kickstarter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Hauser
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mjschryver wrote:
When you're looking for news on a game, it's usually a good idea to check the News forum.

Yes, and the creator has answered this question multiple times in multiple threads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Boadilla del Monte
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
luvmywife wrote:
I was told (personal GM from designer). the 1st week in April is the new target date for kickstarter

Thank you!

And I already checked the posts in the forums but wanted to know the latest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's odd. In the Arkham Horror LCG forums, I was amazed at how many people came out of the woodwork to vehemently defend the right of person after person to each post a new thread asking the same questions that had been addressed a dozen times already. I wonder why it's different here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.