Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Carey
United Kingdom
Worcester Park
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I played this game for the first time last week and a question came up. The rules state that when a unit has lost a morale check and gone to 'Pinned' it can no longer use a Move Interrupt card, though it can continue to use other interrupt cards. Does 'Move Interrupt' in this context just mean the card with the specific heading 'Move Interrupt', or does it also include the Rapid Retreat Interrupt, which also allows the interrupting unit to move? We assumed the latter was true, so my pinned unit was pretty much shot to pieces although I held a Rapid Retreat Interrupt card. I'd love to hear that we were wrong and I could have got my unit out of there :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Paull
United Kingdom
HUNTINGDON
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
woodle2 wrote:
Hi, I played this game for the first time last week and a question came up. The rules state that when a unit has lost a morale check and gone to 'Pinned' it can no longer use a Move Interrupt card, though it can continue to use other interrupt cards. Does 'Move Interrupt' in this context just mean the card with the specific heading 'Move Interrupt', or does it also include the Rapid Retreat Interrupt, which also allows the interrupting unit to move? We assumed the latter was true, so my pinned unit was pretty much shot to pieces although I held a Rapid Retreat Interrupt card. I'd love to hear that we were wrong and I could have got my unit out of there :-)

Rapid Retreat specifies that the Unit may Move (cap M for Move Action), so a pinned or retreating Unit cannot do a Rapid Retreat. Precise wording is that "it cannot Fire, or Move or Assault using Interrupts." So, Move is out, I'm afraid.

Alan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Carey
United Kingdom
Worcester Park
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks Alan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wickham
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Have you seen the facebook group with lots of maps and extra cards made by fans of the game?

Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/206526343128595/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rory willis
msg tools
I have an it is great so much good stuff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.