Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
35 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Anachrony» Forums » News

Subject: Anachrony and the Exosuit Commander Pack are now available from our webshop! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Viktor Péter
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The title says it all - check out our webshop here:

https://mindclash-games.myshopify.com/collections/anachrony
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
petervik wrote:

Are buying both of these equivalent to the kickstarter leader edition (in 2 boxes instead of 1), or would they be missing certain promotional material? If they would be missing promotional material, what would those be specifically?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Larsen
Denmark
Søborg
Danmark
flag msg tools
That's right. I've got overtext, b****!©
badge
What did I just say?
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
petervik wrote:

Are buying both of these equivalent to the kickstarter leader edition (in 2 boxes instead of 1), or would they be missing certain promotional material? If they would be missing promotional material, what would those be specifically?

Thanks!

Buying the two boxes will NOT get you:
The box sleeve
The 10-card promo pack for the Doomsday module.
The Art book

Correct me if I'm wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Péter
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Fodskammel wrote:

Buying the two boxes will NOT get you:
The box sleeve
The 10-card promo pack for the Doomsday module.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

This, plus the Art and Story book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Chevy Chase
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the promo pack be available from the BGG store or some other manner sometime in the future, so people who missed out on the Kickstarter campaign can get a hold of it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Storybook is well done honestly. I never go for artbooks in these campaigns. Storybook fleshes out the story , the factions, and their mechs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now we just need some good news on the Meeple Realty insert!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B C
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woo!

Thanks I bought through another seller so hopefully it will come soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo Menozzi
Italy
Reggio Emilia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SpecularRain wrote:

This one and the Trickerion's one will probably be the first (and possibly only) insert I'll buy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vrass wrote:
SpecularRain wrote:

This one and the Trickerion's one will probably be the first (and possibly only) insert I'll buy.

Yup, same for me. I'm waiting for the Anachrony insert to be released to buy both of them at the same time to maybe save a little bit on the insane shipping cost…

I'm still pondering whether or not to throw in the insert for Castles of Mad King Ludwig as well while I'm at it… I think I probably will…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't fill this one needs a broken token insert, trickerion certainly does. I can barely get it back in the box and setup takes too long. Here, faction minis, evac board, and all tokens can fit into a bag for each faction. And there isn't much to organize from that bag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:
I don't fill this one needs a broken token insert, trickerion certainly does. I can barely get it back in the box and setup takes too long. Here, faction minis, evac board, and all tokens can fit into a bag for each faction. And there isn't much to organize from that bag.

I don't like to bag different kinds of components together. I've bagged the warp tokens and the path tokens together, and put a time track and a moral track token in each bag, since they're all cardboard.

I guess Trickerion is in bigger need, yes, but I'm ready to splurge on my priced Mindclash games

Also: Meeple Realty ≠ Broken Token…

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the Ks leader box. Was there an art book and promos in there?? I dont remember seeing them in my copy. I got the story book but i dont think there was a separate art book. Im also not sure whT the promos look like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shooshoo wrote:
I got the Ks leader box. Was there an art book and promos in there?? I dont remember seeing them in my copy. I got the story book but i dont think there was a separate art book. Im also not sure whT the promos look like.

The story book is the art book. It's called something like "The Art and Story of Anachrony" if I remember correctly.

The promo is 10 extra level 2 cards for the Doomsday Module. Compare your card count to the number of cards in the component listing in the rulebook, and you'll know if you have them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SpecularRain wrote:
SeerMagic wrote:

I don't like to bag different kinds of components together. I've bagged the warp tokens and the path tokens together, and put a time track and a moral track token in each bag, since they're all cardboard.

I guess Trickerion is in bigger need, yes, but I'm ready to splurge on my priced Mindclash games

I meant just that faction's own tokens. The rest got plano'd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:
SpecularRain wrote:
SeerMagic wrote:

I meant just that faction's own tokens. The rest got plano'd.

I realise now that my comment sounds kind of cut off. I first read your previous comment as you having bagged the minis in with the path tokens(!)

But then I realised I had misread it, and I guess I kind of forgot what I was saying. Either way, I certainly wouldn't mind if I could store all the components in some nicer way than a gazillion plastic bags, and since I'm hoping for a nice and functional insert that will also be usable during play, I'm holding off from purchasing any sorting boxes at the moment.

I do have one concern though. Since I've now re-arranged my bookshelf to display Anachrony nicely standing up, I hope the Meeple Realty insert will work well with the box standing up like that. It would be a real shame otherwise…

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:
Storybook is well done honestly. I never go for artbooks in these campaigns. Storybook fleshes out the story , the factions, and their mechs.

Totally agree. This one was really well done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Selzler
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But....But..... I already own it. And its glorious! For those wondering, get the exosuit miniatures, makes the game look so good and thematic. Also they are excellent quality miniatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank M.
United States
upstate New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sublimentality wrote:
But....But..... I already own it. And its glorious! For those wondering, get the exosuit miniatures, makes the game look so good and thematic. Also they are excellent quality miniatures.

Just ordered both. Sorry I forgot to use the Essen 2016 promo thingy I picked up at the booth in time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Collier
United States
Westfield
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand the exosuit commander pack is only available through the webshop, but will the base game be available at my FLGS at some point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
I didn't discover Trickerion in time to then discover this, and now if I want the nearly(?) full game I'll have to pay more to get less :-( .

I'm also curious whether the base game will be wider distribution retail, and whether the exosuit commander pack is wider distribution retail or webshop only.

I'm thinking about crying myself to sleep and going base game only, but still not sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALeX
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HeatSurge wrote:
[...] and whether the exosuit commander pack is wider distribution retail or webshop only.
They've stated several times the the commander pack is webshop only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
txnull wrote:
HeatSurge wrote:
[...] and whether the exosuit commander pack is wider distribution retail or webshop only.

Hmmm...

http://store.401games.ca/catalog/8312921/anachrony---exosuit...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
txnull wrote:
HeatSurge wrote:

Hmmm...

http://store.401games.ca/catalog/8312921/anachrony---exosuit...

They have probably bought a bunch via the kickstarter. But I'm sure Mindclash wouldn't object if a retail distributor would want to carry them. It's probably just that they aren't going to keep that kind of stock and do the work required to supply other stores themselves…

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SpecularRain wrote:
They have probably bought a bunch via the kickstarter.

I don't believe the Exosuit Commander Pack was available separately in the kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.