Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The last two days are always a kick! Grey Fox Games has said they have more SG's between $500K and $600K to keep it interesting, but I'm REALLY hoping we hit the App SG at 600.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hunter
Canada
Red Deer
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been on the fence about backing but finally took the plunge.

I'd love to have a Midgard app too. Hope there is a mad dash of backers that have the 48 hour warning. We can hope, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang, those $450K and $475K SGs fell quick...the app is within striking distance! Can't wait to see what GFG has up their sleeve for SGs in between 500 and 600K. It's probably pure bling...maybe a dice bag?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Cornejo
United States
Orange
Ca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought in late last night. I was given CoM on valentines by my wife but had not played it yet so wanted to try it this last weekend before I took the plunge.

I'm so glad I did :D

Out of curiosity, the buy in options that you can put in addition, will they give us a chance to buy those after the fact? Or should have bought them when I put in my pledge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always add money later in the pledge manager to get the add-ons, but adding the money now helps us hit stretch goals. All you need to do is add up the cost of what you want and add it to your pledge amount.

For example, I pledged at the $40 Jarl level for both expansions (I already have the base game). I live in the US, so Kickstarter automatically added $8 to my pledge for shipping, bringing the total to $48. I want the neoprene mat because it's f#%£€¥g awesome, so I clicked the Manage Your Pledge button and then the Change Your Pledge button. I added $22 to my pledge by changing the total to $70. Then, I deleted my browsing history so my wife doesn't find out.

That last step is kind of situation dependent, but you get the idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Cornejo
United States
Orange
Ca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately being that the KS is in the middle of of the month, I cant commit to much more than a few minor additions (Marvel doesn't pay me again til the 28th), so after the fact me be my only option :(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rome Knows Nothing
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would be nice, but I dont see us hitting the app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Heffernan
Australia
flag msg tools
This campaign was hurt by rising son and raiders of the north sea dropping onto ks at the same time.

It was powering at the start then really lost momentum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Valcurdra wrote:
This campaign was hurt by rising son and raiders of the north sea dropping onto ks at the same time.

How do you figure? There was no change in campaign momentum when either of them launched. As a matter of fact, one of the best days in the campaign outside of the first few was the day that RS launched. If anything, it brought more people to Kickstarter and helped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Cornejo
United States
Orange
Ca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Valcurdra wrote:

Considering it being fulfilled but only missing the very last stretch goal, Im pretty impressed by its run if it was hurt so badly by two other games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sebathius wrote:
Valcurdra wrote:

Considering it being fulfilled but only missing the very last stretch goal, Im pretty impressed by its run if it was hurt so badly by two other games.

When you compare the two, it's probably safer to say that CoM hurt RotNS by launching first. RotNS numbers pale in comparison.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doh! I missed the Kickstarter for this. Anyone know if they will be offering a late pledge option??

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Cornejo
United States
Orange
Ca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bobnabob wrote:
Doh! I missed the Kickstarter for this. Anyone know if they will be offering a late pledge option??

Thanks!

I think if you go to the KS youll find that they are still willing to take orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how long the pledge manager is open?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Thurlow
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In Update #30 they said til "around 6/1".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.