Subject: Searching a source for the "Rotation" rule rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dis Pater
Germany
Colonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, we played a game with the Death Breath faction yesterday and stumbled onto a missing piece in the ruleset. The "Grippers" have a symbol on their tiles, that isn't explained in the basegame, nor in their own expansion rulebook. There's just a keyword noted: "Rotation". As we seem not able to find the rules for this symbol by ourselves, we wonder, if someone else can point us to the source of this specific rule.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rotate is similar to the Move ability. The tile can be freely rotated (staying in its current hex) during your turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Weber
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also find "Rotation" in the downloadable German basegame rulebook on page 9.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dis Pater
Germany
Colonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aubigny wrote:
You can also find "Rotation" in the downloadable German basegame rulebook on page 9.

Thank you very much.
These damn living rulebooks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern Conciergerie Easylife
France
Crolles
France
flag msg tools
Solo soul
badge
After all, a murder is only an extroverted suicide.
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't this feature covered in the base game's rules ? I remember reading about this there when I first opened the game... ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eawyne wrote:
Isn't this feature covered in the base game's rules ? I remember reading about this there when I first opened the game... ninja

If so, it's not in all editions of the base game. None of the 4 original armies have rotation, and in the game as I first opened it, rotation is unmentioned.

Some later edition(s) of the base game include Doomsday Machine, whose HQ has the special ability to rotate one of their units, so one could guess from that what a unit which itself has the rotation symbol printed on it means.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.