Popular Tags: [View All]
Deb Wentworth
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello -

I thought this would be a fun game to play with my German language group - conversation but not too much in-game text.

I have been unable to find pictures of the role and event cards in German. I found the Anleitung, but it doesn't show the text on the cards.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks! Deb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
debwentworth wrote:
Hello -

I thought this would be a fun game to play with my German language group - conversation but not too much in-game text.

I have been unable to find pictures of the role and event cards in German. I found the Anleitung, but it doesn't show the text on the cards.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks! Deb
In lieu of that in case the images aren't available, could you just translate it yourself? If you're not fluent enough, I'm guessing online translators like Google Translate may not be up to the task? (there can still be some "lost in translation" issues that you wouldn't get with native speakers)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Wentworth
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
debwentworth wrote:
Hello -

Can anyone help me?

Thanks! Deb
In lieu of that in case the images aren't available, could you just translate it yourself? If you're not fluent enough, I'm guessing online translators like Google Translate may not be up to the task? (there can still be some "lost in translation" issues that you wouldn't get with native speakers)

Yeah, I could.... but it would be a lot of work and I'd probably get some details wrong. I'd rather get the real text and make some high quality paste-ups to add to the sleeved cards. I would trust my German to make player aids, but would rather go with the real deal with the cards, if possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Niemann
Germany
Hagen a.T.W.
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
www.spielträumer.de
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Deb,
I made some german paste-ups. GM me your eMail address and I'll send you a PDF.
D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Wentworth
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, wonderful! That's a huge help. I'll GM you my email. Thanks loads!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.