Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question for people who have received the print Kickstarter edition:

The rules say that the "contents" of this solo expansion features "4 additional coins/tokens for SToRM headquarters." It's unclear whether this is truly the contents of the expansion or something that I have to provide. I did not see these additional tokens in the PNP version of this expansion, and I do not have SToRM tokens in my printed version. Did the print edition come with special SToRM tokens that I am missing? Or do I just provide my own?

If I have to provide my own, I am slightly puzzled as to why that's part of the "contents" of the expansion.

Thanks for any clarity that you can provide.

Cheers,
Lee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Tagmire
United States
Westmont
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Hi Lee, there are no tokens at this time. The game is always intended to be provide your own tokens, we just made the fancy ones as a deluxe thing. SToRM tokens are something I would like to do down the line. They are just expensive enough that we need a decent outlet for them.

As for the rules, that contents section was intended to double as a "requires" section, reading as a paragraph instead of as 3 separate lines. I can see that it's not as clear as I'd hoped.

This was also pre-big rules review on our games, and probably would have been edged out with our new many-eyes-on-rules process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason, I saw the part about "requires" before emailing you, but that conflicted with the "contents" statement which prompted my question. Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers,
Lee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Tagmire
United States
Westmont
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
And thank you for the good eye. We need you on hand before hitting that big scary print button.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.