Terraforming Mars» Forums » General

Subject: Does anyone have a complete card list (preferably in text form)? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig

California
msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm working on a way to completely log a solo play (down to what cards I play when), and don't really want to type out all the card names if I don't have to
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Cooper
msg tools
mbmbmb
I think the designers have stated that they do not wish such a list to be published.

You can, of course, make your own list for your own use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Unfortunately, the publisher has made it clear that such a list is not something they will allow to be posted on BGG. One went up some time ago and was taken down.

My hope is that once they print enough to fulfill the initial demand that this restriction will be loosened.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig

California
msg tools
mbmbmb
Bah

Just seems strange that if I'm writing out a session report (or 2, or 3, etc) I can mention all the cards that I played and what they do but God forbid I just make a list of the card titles...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cabral
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did they give a reason for this? Perhaps they are fearful of a print and play?

Are they going to block a website similar to twilightstrategy.com where a terraformingmarsstrategy site could give out card by card strategies for the game?

It seems strange to me as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig

California
msg tools
mbmbmb
I could understand if they didn't want a full card list - including costs, requirements, card text, etc - but not allowing a list of card titles seems weird.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ObligatoryReference wrote:
I could understand if they didn't want a full card list - including costs, requirements, card text, etc - but not allowing a list of card titles seems weird.
I would be interested in that list. I'm curious about the value of various cards and would love to play around with the numbers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Eggert
United States
Muskego
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe this will help you.

There is a pdf file in the files section with France translations of the Project Cards. The first column is Card number and the third column is the Project Name in English.

You might be able to pull the info out of the pdf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ObligatoryReference wrote:

Yes, that would have been weird.
Actually, what we didn't want was a full spoiler. A card list with only card names and corresponding card numbers would be ok.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig

California
msg tools
mbmbmb
Ah, OK. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.