Popular Tags: [View All]
Izak Marais
South Africa
Stellenbosch
Western cape
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I created a web site to help speed up Orleans' setup. It is available at orleans-companion.appspot.com.

It helps you avoid having to shuffle all goods tiles together only to have to sort them again by type. In stead the site will generate the numbers of tiles required for each good type, based on player count.

Comments and suggestions welcome. Pull requests also welcome, https://github.com/IzakMarais/orleans-companion .

Is this the correct forum to announce the site? Should I try to get it listed in the files section some-how?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Very useful, thanks. Great opportunity to learn Go, too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon David
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What if you are playing 5 players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey W

Bonney Lake
Washington
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Takenokojon wrote:
What if you are playing 5 players?

For a 4 or 5 player game all (90) resource tokens are used. So the randomiser for 4 players works for 5 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Izak Marais
South Africa
Stellenbosch
Western cape
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thanks for the info. I only have the base game, so I wasn't sure about the differences for 5 players. I'll update the page to reflect your comment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.