Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Nor'easter = Gloomhaven Day!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Tompkins
United States
Mohnton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Hello all,

By some incredible luck, I was able to snag a retail copy of Gloomhaven off of Amazon a few days ago at a fair price no less! ( $157 - Gotta love Amazon Prime!!) Anyway, with the nor'easter headed my way tomorrow, my office will be closed and that means a full day of Gloomhaven (and some shoveling I guess)!

I feel like a kid a Christmas!!!



5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Courtemanche
Canada
Bois-des-filion
Quebec
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
JRT33 wrote:
Hello all,

By some incredible luck, I was able to snag a retail copy of Gloomhaven off of Amazon a few days ago at a fair price no less! ( $157 - Gotta love Amazon Prime!!) Anyway, with the nor'easter headed my way tomorrow, my office will be closed and that means a full day of Gloomhaven (and some shoveling I guess)!

I feel like a kid a Christmas!!!


Congratz!

Have fun unboxing and playing the thing, it's awesome!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Courtemanche
Canada
Bois-des-filion
Quebec
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
datajack wrote:
JRT33 wrote:
Hello all,

By some incredible luck, I was able to snag a retail copy of Gloomhaven off of Amazon a few days ago at a fair price no less! ( $157 - Gotta love Amazon Prime!!) Anyway, with the nor'easter headed my way tomorrow, my office will be closed and that means a full day of Gloomhaven (and some shoveling I guess)!

I feel like a kid a Christmas!!!


Congratz!

Have fun unboxing and playing the thing, it's awesome!!
.

Ouuhhh... and the meeple realty insert just came out.. what a good timing you have. :-P

(if you are wondering.. yes, you'll need it..)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Tompkins
United States
Mohnton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
datajack wrote:
datajack wrote:
JRT33 wrote:
Hello all,

By some incredible luck, I was able to snag a retail copy of Gloomhaven off of Amazon a few days ago at a fair price no less! ( $157 - Gotta love Amazon Prime!!) Anyway, with the nor'easter headed my way tomorrow, my office will be closed and that means a full day of Gloomhaven (and some shoveling I guess)!

I feel like a kid a Christmas!!!


Congratz!

Have fun unboxing and playing the thing, it's awesome!!
.

Ouuhhh... and the meeple realty insert just came out.. what a good timing you have. :-P

(if you are wondering.. yes, you'll need it..)


Just very happy to be part of the community that gets to play the game now. I've been reading all the posts and watching videos so my excitement was through the roof!! I cannot believe I actually have it in my hands! I hope more become available soon so everyone can get their fix.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Sundown
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Glad to hear! And before you start playing, I highly recommend reading the First Game Setup Guide (if you haven't already).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd T
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Enjoy. Just be careful- the day after might turn into a "sick" day, too!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince R.
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be under 18-24 inches of snow myself...but dammit, it's one of those days where working from home works against me!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Miller
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes...your feeling very sick...or your vacation just got moved up..lol ENJOY!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.