David Thompson
United States
Centerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings all. For the last eight months or so, I've been working on a design for Pavlov's House, a famous Soviet strongpoint defense during the Battle of Stalingrad. I recorded the design progress in this thread.

Ultimately the game was designed a sequel to my game, Castle Itter, with the intention of submitting it in this year's wargame design contest.

The print and play files for the game are avaialble. I have high resolution (print quality) files on my website and lower resolution files are on the BGG page.

However, crafting this game is a pretty big undertaking (large board, 100+ cards, quite a few counters, etc). So I wanted to make a digital implementation. The first version I made was for Tabletop Simulator, because that's actually how I do a lot of my own testing and playing with others. However, Tabletop Simulator costs $20 (unless you grab it when it's on sale).

So I've worked up a version for Tabeltopia. Tabletopia is free, and doesn't require any special software. It's browser based.

So if you're interested in checking out Pavlov's House (I would LOVE playtest feedback), please check out the Tabletopia version.

Here are some images to give you an idea of what it looks like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.