Subject: Okay - Anyone With the Scoop on This Game's Releases? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious what the release format is like for this game. All I can glean is that it was apparently a Kickstarter that was fulfilled mid-last-year-ish, which apparently included the Africa and Europe expansions, but now nothing can be found anywhere short of E-bay? Is there new stuff coming in 2017? Do we know if reprints are coming for any of this?

Apparently, the KS editions of the game come with all the currently-available content. The website is unhelpfully bereft of information on any of these topics.

I own a copy of the core game and like it enough to get the other stuff, *if* it becomes available again.

So, can anyone set the record straight? Hell, I'd just like someone with more knowledge than me to hazard a guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
cmontgo2 wrote:
Just curious what the release format is like for this game. All I can glean is that it was apparently a Kickstarter that was fulfilled mid-last-year-ish, which apparently included the Africa and Europe expansions, but now nothing can be found anywhere short of E-bay? Is there new stuff coming in 2017? Do we know if reprints are coming for any of this?

Apparently, the KS editions of the game come with all the currently-available content. The website is unhelpfully bereft of information on any of these topics.

I own a copy of the core game and like it enough to get the other stuff, *if* it becomes available again.

So, can anyone set the record straight? Hell, I'd just like someone with more knowledge than me to hazard a guess.

Europe, Africa, monster packs, and mission cards are all due for retail release.

Unfortunately, I don't know when. I should imagine it will be as soon as they finish delivering to Kickstarter backers. (Note, we got our shipping in two waves, and the second wave (including the expansions) only got sent out this year, but some mistakes in shipping mean some backers still don't have everything.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
cmontgo2 wrote:

Europe, Africa, monster packs, and mission cards are all due for retail release.

Unfortunately, I don't know when. I should imagine it will be as soon as they finish delivering to Kickstarter backers. (Note, we got our shipping in two waves, and the second wave (including the expansions) only got sent out this year, but some mistakes in shipping mean some backers still don't have everything.)

The core game was released last year. Everything else this year. Unfortunately, KS fulfillment isn't complete and is kind of on hold. Apparently there was shipping issues, followed by not enough product to fulfill orders. I'm not sure if wrong items being shipped to people caused others to not get there's...

But they are talking about printing more product in order to fulfill the rest of the KS orders. That can't be cheap.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.