4 Posts

Dynasties: Heirate & Herrsche» Forums » Rules

Subject: Skipping turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Otmar Onderek
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
When I discard a card and take 1 good from the bag, shall I draw the good at random, or may I choose its colour?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
mbmbmbmbmb
If I recall correctly, everything drawn is at random.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rulebook wrote:
Statt eine Aktion auszuführen, hast du die Möglichkeit, eine Aktionskarte aus deiner Hand abzuwerfen und dafür 1 Ware aus dem Stoffbeutel zu ziehen.

I would go with random, as there's nothing about looking in the bag or selecting, simply "pulling"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
APK
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
It's not a box, it's a...
badge
mbmbmb
I agree the best interpretation would be random draw. Otherwise it skipping would become too favorable of an action.

As a random draw this would only be done in desperation then, or when you had more than one color of cube that would be useful to you (or when it is approaching the end of the game). Otherwise it is better to put a trader on a ship and at the end of the round (if no one has traded with you) get two cubes of your choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.