United States
OMAHA
NE
flag msg tools
LONG LIVE SAMMY!
badge
Have you read the Psion series?
mbmbmbmbmb
Sale would be through BGG, obviously. If you would like to make me an offer on it (or a trade for Shadows over Camelot or Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space Ultimate Edition in VG or better condition) I'd be thrilled.

Pictures available if needed. It's in excellent shape. Buyer pays shipping, unless we trade, then we'd pay our own shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Robbins
United States
Alcoa
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone else have the slightest idea what a "fubar" Mt Doom mold for WotR CE/AE is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baird
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
bltzlfsk wrote:
Does anyone else have the slightest idea what a "fubar" Mt Doom mold for WotR CE/AE is?

Yes. Fubar's a user on BGG who made custom Mount Doom models that fit on the collector's edition oversized maps for War of the Ring. They add a great deal of "pop" to the look of the game, as Doom is such a focus point of the game.

You can get details in this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Gowans
United States
OMAHA
NE
flag msg tools
LONG LIVE SAMMY!
badge
Have you read the Psion series?
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I probably should not have assumed WotR owners would just know what this is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fenners wrote:
bltzlfsk wrote:

Yes. Fubar's a user on BGG who made custom Mount Doom models that fit on the collector's edition oversized maps for War of the Ring. They add a great deal of "pop" to the look of the game, as Doom is such a focus point of the game.

You can get details in this thread.

Oh yeah I totally didn't know that. Considering something fubared is damaged or effed up, I actually thought this was a bad thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.