Subject: Misprinted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Ball
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Is this card from Duel supposed to look like this? I emailed GBG a week ago and haven't had a response yet.

On a related point, Does anyone know if there is a version of Duel with the matt cards rather than the glossy cards? they feel a bit out of place with the main game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
REBELinBLUE wrote:

Is this card from Duel supposed to look like this? I emailed GBG a week ago and haven't had a response yet.

On a related point, Does anyone know if there is a version of Duel with the matt cards rather than the glossy cards? they feel a bit out of place with the main game

That card is printed correctly.

There was only ever one print-run of grimslingers duels, and it used the glossy cardstock.

I have been talking with GBG about a second print run, but it depends on how the funding of the campaign goes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Ball
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ah I see, thanks. Looking forward to the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colette Robinson
Australia
flag msg tools
Well this is embarrassing. Posted a comment on the Kickstarter campaign the other day saying how useful P&P cards are; I printed the page with the card I needed from the P&P .pdf to cover up this "misprint" only to realise after double-checking the .pdf that it wasn't the right page. Now I just feel like a silly noob.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yub Nub wrote:
Well this is embarrassing. Posted a comment on the Kickstarter campaign the other day saying how useful P&P cards are; I printed the page with the card I needed from the P&P .pdf to cover up this "misprint" only to realise after double-checking the .pdf that it wasn't the right page. Now I just feel like a silly noob.

Lol, well when I made the card that way I thought I was being clever. Didn't think it would make people think it was a misprint!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.