Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
I am one of those people who was missing things. In my case, I didn't get my Stretch Goals box in my wave two shipment. I've emailed Mike directly twice but haven't heard back from him. I never had this problem in the past (when placing my order, since I missed the official KS and backed directly through Fundafull).

I'd like to make sure I'm not hitting a spam filter so I know my message has been received. Has anyone had any luck reaching Mike in other ways? I can't use Kickstarter comments since I didn't back through that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
I am one of those people who was missing things. In my case, I didn't get my Stretch Goals box in my wave two shipment. I've emailed Mike directly twice but haven't heard back from him. I never had this problem in the past (when placing my order, since I missed the official KS and backed directly through Fundafull).

I'd like to make sure I'm not hitting a spam filter so I know my message has been received. Has anyone had any luck reaching Mike in other ways? I can't use Kickstarter comments since I didn't back through that.

With the last update talking about a need to print more product to fulfill KS orders, it *might* be that he doesn't have much to say. I will say that I too noticed he went a bit quiet these last couple months.

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:

You can contact him at mike.langlois@emergent-games.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Montgomery Mullen
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I've had some back and forth with Langlois via email and he's always been pretty prompt and helpful. My last email (about the KS stretch goal/BBOM mini count errors) was unanswered. As noted in other threads, Emergent Games is probably neck deep in trying to fix manufacturer/fulfillment errors right now. I've got no reason to think Langlois won't be doing -something- to help all the people who were missing stuff, but honestly, this is got to be expensive and he's probably trying to figure out the best possible solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:

That's what I've been using. I'm only concerned because he's never failed to reply in the past, so I wanted to try an alternate method to verify that I'm not hitting a spam filter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:

That's what I've been using. I'm only concerned because he's never failed to reply in the past, so I wanted to try an alternate method to verify that I'm not hitting a spam filter.

I've always been able to contact him through that address. He did just publish it in a kickstarter update that went out last week as the main address to contact with problems. Considering how badly some of the fulfillment got screwed up, I would suggest you are probably just sitting in a queue right now.

However, also note the update says:

"If you are missing Stretch Goals or Delta Packs in the rest of the world, you will also receive them as soon as the reprint is completed."

So, you probably haven't heard back because they don't have the product to send just yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anthony
msg tools
mbmb
I'm having the same issue. I emailed him after I received my order and it was missing the Delta pack so I just asked (because my box did not have a packing list) if it was missing because of the issue he talked about or some other reason. I followed-up once and still haven't heard back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Leonhard
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys! Sorry about the delay in responding -- we've been at GAMA all week, but will be catching up on our inboxes and getting back to everyone soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.