Badger
England
London
Enfield
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello folks!

When I look at the entry for Tilt there is no representative image. I proposed the image of the box front as a representative image but it as rejected. Can someone else try and get an image proposed and accepted please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see this image as the game's representative image:

Do you perhaps mean the version? There isn't a box front for Tilt in the gallery, and the box front for Inclination should not be used for the Tilt version. An image from that specific version should be linked to the version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger
England
London
Enfield
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Weirdness alert. For the past several days there has been no representative image. I post this thread and now I see that image as well. Time for a lie down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe someone who voted to decline the other image realized the game needed one, so proposed that one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This may be a related problem (or maybe not) but I've noted at times in the past proposals submitted for games which show what I consider to be an obviously superior image as current representative image im geekmod and unsurprisingly the proposals are declined.

I have found myself thinking why is someone bothering to propose an obviously inferior image and have gone to look at the game page to find that there is no representative image. The image shown in geekmod as the current representative image does not actually exist and I can only assume that it has been deleted for some reason but the image is still cached and appears on the geekmod page.

What then happens is that someone see the lack of an image and so prooposes one which is decline because modders see an apparently better existing image which actually no longer exists.

As I said this may be an unrelated issue (I don't recall the Tilt example) but I have seen examples of this in the last couple of days for the games

Key to the Kingdom (several images proposed and declined)
also Tales of the Crystals
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That may well be the case. When I went to the Tilt version page, it had a little thumbnail image in the corner, but the image itself no longer exists.

I manually set rep images for Key to the Kingdom and Tales of the Crystals. Thanks for mentioning it. The best thing to do, if something like that happens again, is probably to geekmail me so I can help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Det var bara en hake...
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmb
This could explain one or two incidents in the past when it seemed like someone really hated a rep image and was willing to suggest any other picture in their attempts to be rid of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.