Chris Krajci
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was almost a 3 month project, working on it off and on. Please don't ask me for measurements, I improvised most of it and honestly I just don't feel like taking the time to spec it all out.

I didn't want to try and cram everything into just the core box. I wanted as much room as possible, so I utilized all 3 boxes.

At the very top sit the rulebooks and a custom battle board I made.

Holder for the score track, race sheets, and special tiles.

Trays for all 18 races to hold all the race specific components.

A tray to for various tokens and such.

Removable token boxes.

Removable card holders.

Built-in holders for strategy cards, map frame, and tiles.

All 8 miniature color sets are held in the 2 expansion boxes. Each set has 4 10-sided dice of matching color and laser cut DAMAGE/misc. tokens.

That's all, hope you enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Challis
United Kingdom
Hungerford
West Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks pretty... but my #1 consideration is reducing shelf space, so I'd rather it all thrown in one box, than neat in 3...

Definitely a style over practicality insert, but it does look very good because of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Krajci
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kelanen wrote:
Looks pretty... but my #1 consideration is reducing shelf space, so I'd rather it all thrown in one box, than neat in 3...

Definitely a style over practicality insert, but it does look very good because of it.

Thanks! I'm a style over practicality kind of guy haha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ter Ter
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks good
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klure Junior
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
Essssssss Teeeeee EYE!
badge
My Dog Abi
mbmbmbmbmb
Well Done! I especially like the Ship Holders and the Faction Card n Pieces Holders.

Now I want to go back and make some for my copy. I have some tackle boxes for most of the loose generic bits and keep the ships grouped in baggies, but this presentation is very nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.