Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julien T
Canada
Montreal
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,
I'm new to GBoH, just read the rules from GBoA the last few weeks and Im playing my 2nd game, the Crocus Field scenario. So far I really enjoy the game and the system ! There are still a couple of things that are not clear in my head

In the order phase, is there any sequence for individual orders? Do you have to announce in advance all your individual orders before resolving it?
Ex: Can you move/missile one unit, then recover it from cohesion hit it got from return fire, then move a second unit placed in front of the first one to missile the same target, etc.

Also I was wondering why is there 2 forums for GBoA deluxe and GBoA Macedon art of war ? They seem to be different editions of the same game?

Posted my question here because the other forum (while the newest) seem to be dead...

Julien
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobrukker
United States
flag msg tools
Announcing at start of Phase is not required. Also, you can give the same leader multiple orders in a phase, ie move leader/give orders/move leader again/give orders

Re: Different forums: BGG does what it does. New edition has different components plus new scenarios, so it is not a straight reprint. It is nice to know what edition your looking at when viewing the image gallery. OTOH, not all the community ports over to the new edition's page, even thought its the same game. Making the forums there less active.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien T
Canada
Montreal
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
marque du lion wrote:
Announcing at start of Phase is not required. Also, you can give the same leader multiple orders in a phase, ie move leader/give orders/move leader again/give orders

Re: Different forums: BGG does what it does. New edition has different components plus new scenarios, so it is not a straight reprint. It is nice to know what edition your looking at when viewing the image gallery. OTOH, not all the community ports over to the new edition's page, even thought its the same game. Making the forums there less active.

Thanks for you reply. The leaders are a lot more powerful that I thought!

Julien

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scipio O.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Using an individual order to take hits off after issuing the same unit an individual order during the same activation is allowed in GBoA(10.16), not in SPQR (10.17).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.