I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
Defender of the Grid! "I Fight for the Users!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Entry Thread for Joust! -- Idea Phase
Designed by Tyraziel for the 2017 Two-Player Print and Play Game Design Contest.

Download links (un-clickable means it does not exist):

Main PnP Files:
Joust! Rulebook v1.0 (Low Ink)
Joust! Components
Dice Label Sheet (Avery 8161 1x4 Label Sheet) (*Do not fit page to printable area, there will be some "cropping" but that's fine.)

Other PnP Files:
Dice Table

Overview:
It is the Medieval era, and what is more glorious than being a contender in a Joust tournament? You and another contestant go head to head in the grueling, unforgiving, choice sport of the times. Compete for king and country in front of various courts, to earn favor, or the hand of a fair maiden. Only the bravest compete in such gladiatorial competition!

Components:
XX Dice
• XX Offense Dice
• XX Regular Dice
• XX Defense Dice

Playing Time:
?? minutes

Rules:

Goal of the Game:
Dismount your Joust opponent by scoring 7 hits.

Setup:
TBD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[RESERVED FOR FAQ]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[RESERVED FOR PLAY THRU]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[RESERVED FOR NOTES]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[RESERVED FOR RESERVATION'S SAKE!]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.