One Deck Dungeon» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2 Player Qs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raj B
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
I just got the game today and only played Solo. But it seems to me with 2 players, you would run out of dice?
Do you take turns using the dice or you have to roll together and if dice run out, then its too bad?
And it sounds like you play at the exact same time so there is no player turns? you just decide together what to do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Be aware that at 2 player, you use the other side of the Hero card which gives them less dice at the start than a solo character.

Also, when you spend a die on a skill, although many people place it on the skill to show it is spent, it technically is being returned to the dice pool for use.

I haven't run out of dice yet at 2p.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raj B
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
cafin8d wrote:

Just played my first 2 player. One player had 3 Strength and One had 6 Strength. So this means combined we can only roll 8 dice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
koolkat67 wrote:
cafin8d wrote:

Just played my first 2 player. One player had 3 Strength and One had 6 Strength. So this means combined we can only roll 8 dice?

Yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.