Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
21 Posts

High Frontier (3rd edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone Want to Thank Phil and OSS Games? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Gilbertson
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
... good golly am I happy that this game ended up on my doorstep today, it's such
a thing of beauty! GOD bless Phil, GOD bless OSS, and GOD bless America!
10 
 Thumb up
5.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Memento ferrugo
badge
Memento ferrugo
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shake
13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
THANK YOU ARES/OSS
You Made High Frontier Great Again!!!
14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Why were we not in the movie?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I was way too late to the party for the Kickstarter so I want to thank all you backers for enabling what sounds like a awesome third edition of the game. I don't know that much about the controversy but now that the game is here maybe things can move past that so yeah, thanks Phil and OSS.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Why were we not in the movie?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
joshaubry wrote:
THANK YOU TRUMP
You Made High Frontier Great Again!!!


High Frontier never stopped being great!
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Daffin
United Kingdom
Ledbury
Herefordshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Grim Norsefury wrote:
... good golly am I happy that this game ended up on
my doorstep today, it's such a thing of beauty! GOD
bless Phil, GOD bless OSS, and GOD bless America!


God save the Queen!

Looking forward to when a Brit becomes the first person to walk on Mars.....
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Garycki
Poland
Gdansk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you Phil! Thank you OSS. Thank you all the contributors to the Living Rules! Thank you all the playtesters! Thank you Andrew Doull for Exomigration and Interstellar!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mb
Dave in Ledbury wrote:
Grim Norsefury wrote:
... good golly am I happy that this game ended up on
my doorstep today, it's such a thing of beauty! GOD
bless Phil, GOD bless OSS, and GOD bless America!


God save the Queen!

Looking forward to when a Brit becomes the first person to walk on Mars.....

Beagle 3?

Maybe next time we'll spend the 4WT to get through the aerobrake hazard.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Rougier
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slashing wrote:
Maybe next time we'll spend the 4WT to get through the aerobrake hazard.


Current estimate price for a Falcon Heavy payload is something like $11.2 million per ton, so 1 WT = $448 Million USD, or about £369 million in pounds, since the exchange rate is so bad now.

That sounds like the kind of figure you could stick on the side of a bus.



8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

THANK YOU!!!

4 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
joshaubry wrote:
THANK YOU TRUMP
You Made High Frontier Great Again!!!

12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave in Ledbury wrote:
Grim Norsefury wrote:
... good golly am I happy that this game ended up on
my doorstep today, it's such a thing of beauty! GOD
bless Phil, GOD bless OSS, and GOD bless America!


God save the Queen!

Looking forward to when a Brit becomes the first person to walk on Mars.....

Well Wallace & Grommit made it to the moon first, so it stands to reason a Brit will make it to Mars first
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Political comments of any kind, joking or otherwise, ARE NOT welcome here.

Please use the icon when you see disruptive or antagonistic comments or any other violations of the Community Rules. This serves two purposes:

1- using the icon will bring that post to the attention of forum moderators so they can deal with it appropriately. We prefer that you not respond to the post directly. Responding invites the offender to continue, and if you respond aggressively you may end up dragging yourself down with the offender.

2- if enough users flag a post using the icon then that post will be hidden from general view, preventing others from being exposed to it.

Thanks!
7 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilbertson
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
Political comments of any kind, joking or otherwise, ARE NOT welcome here.

Please use the icon when you see disruptive or antagonistic comments or any other violations of the Community Rules. This serves two purposes:

1- using the icon will bring that post to the attention of forum moderators so they can deal with it appropriately. We prefer that you not respond to the post directly. Responding invites the offender to continue, and if you respond aggressively you may end up dragging yourself down with the offender.

2- if enough users flag a post using the icon then that post will be hidden from general view, preventing others from being exposed to it.

Thanks!

... hope you're not referring to me here Matt, I'm just happy as heck I've finally gotten my game, whether you like it or not!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Grim Norsefury wrote:
... hope you're not referring to me here

Uh, pretty safe bet he's not.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilbertson
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
Grim Norsefury wrote:
... hope you're not referring to me here

Uh, pretty safe bet he's not.

... I was done an injustice here on BGG that I've asked Matt on multiple occasions to
rectify, but he never did. So my kind fellow, how can you be so sure of your assertion?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I will make a wild guess that a different post a little further down thread was the motivation for that warning.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilbertson
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arjisme wrote:
I will make a wild guess that a different post a little further down thread was the motivation for that warning.

... could be, but I put GOD and America in the same sentence,,, quite baffling to some these days
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Grim Norsefury wrote:
arjisme wrote:
I will make a wild guess that a different post a little further down thread was the motivation for that warning.

... could be, but I put GOD and America in the same sentence,,, quite baffling to some these days


We've not reached the point where God is assumed to have a political affiliation yet. Give it time.
13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Grim Norsefury wrote:
tumorous wrote:
Grim Norsefury wrote:
... hope you're not referring to me here

Uh, pretty safe bet he's not.

... I was done an injustice here on BGG that I've asked Matt on multiple occasions to
rectify, but he never did. So my kind fellow, how can you be so sure of your assertion?

Because it's for a post violating the P portion of no RSP for including the last name of a person involved with P.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilbertson
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joshaubry wrote:
Grim Norsefury wrote:
tumorous wrote:
Grim Norsefury wrote:
... hope you're not referring to me here

Uh, pretty safe bet he's not.

... I was done an injustice here on BGG that I've asked Matt on multiple occasions to
rectify, but he never did. So my kind fellow, how can you be so sure of your assertion?

Because it's for a post violating the P portion of no RSP for including the last name of a person involved with P.

... huh? Guess I did an acronym bad,,,
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.