Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
YLGS Mint Hill
United States
Mint Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope it's okay for me to post this subject on this forum specifically. If not, please let me know and I'll pull it down.

Your Local Game Store in Matthews, NC is having a used game yard sale on April 1st from 8AM to 5PM. Honest. No fooling around. Here are the details if you are interested:

Date: Saturday, 4/1/17
Time: 8AM - 5PM
Format:

Board games, cards games, miniature games, dice games, rpgs, etc. are all welcome.

Buyers:

Yard Sale Hours: 8AM - 5PM
Payments: Some sellers will be doing sales through our register while others will do direct sales that may be cash only.
Warranties/Guarantees: All yard sales will be final and "as is" whether you buy them through the seller directly or through us. We cannot guarantee the contents of games that are not owned by the store.

To find out how you can sell games, please check out details here: http://www.yourlocalgamestore.com/yardsale/sellers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
very cool... hope to be there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Massey
United States
Teachey
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Casual wargamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope to be there too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.