Scythe» Forums » Rules

Subject: Combat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Loomis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Combat happens after all moves have been made, correct? So, if I have my character and a mech on the same hex, I can move them both to a neighboring hex, initiate combat AND use 2 combat cards. Is this correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
mbmbmbmbmb
BigLoom wrote:
Combat happens after all moves have been made, correct? So, if I have my character and a mech on the same hex, I can move them both to a neighboring hex, initiate combat AND use 2 combat cards. Is this correct?

Correct!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Kinne
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to add.

Once you've done you're move actions, you can then decide in which order to resolve the combats.

Sometimes it's best to resolve a combat with a single opponent mech first, so that the opponent has less combat cards, before doing a combat where the opponent has two mechs.

It's especially important if the opponent only has one or two combat cards. The first combat drains the opponent's combat cards, making the second combat easier.

Of course, it requires you to have enough combat cards yourself - at least one for each battle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Loomis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Thanks for the replies!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.