Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Lewicki
United States
Milford
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just found out about this game today. what will be available at retail?

I appreciate Kickstarter as a game-funding engine, but there's a point where it feels that missing out on the Kickstarter means you've missed out on the game itself. Hopefully the post-delivery reviews will make it worth another look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try to contact Miniatures Market. They have distributed other game of this publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
England
Swindon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've recently discovered this game too. I believe that it's kickstarter copies are shipping shortly so a second hand copy seems to be the most viable option right now.

I have also noticed that there is an English page to the creator's website in the works so maybe we'll learn more soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason_ftw wrote:
I've recently discovered this game too. I believe that it's kickstarter copies are shipping shortly so a second hand copy seems to be the most viable option right now.

I have also noticed that there is an English page to the creator's website in the works so maybe we'll learn more soon.

Jason, shipping is planned to start in the following days. Let me check if any British store took part in the KS and I'll come back to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Regulski
United Kingdom
LEEDS
ENGLAND
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Also just seen this one ! :0) so retail option. !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica - the other one
Sweden
Örebro in Sweden (sometimes Strengelbach in Switzerland)
flag msg tools
They are a treasure - I don´t need lots of them...
badge
Yay - Stretch goat!
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed it on kickstarter and got my shipping notice the 11th of May so this game is currently being delivered to backers so any retail release shouldn´t be far off.

I found it available (both Spanish and English editions) from the Spanish store Olimpia games so I´m guessing retail shouldn´t be impossible unless they have a unique deal about selling it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 3 UK-based stores that took part in the campaign. More to come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.