5 Posts

Bad Medicine: Second Opinion» Forums » General

Subject: Why am I only now hearing of this expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wes Ray
msg tools
mbmbmb
I backed the original game on Kickstarter, so why am I only now hearing about the expansion's campaign? I didn't receive any emails about it. If other backers of the original didn't receive emails about the expansion, it's no wonder it didn't fund. I would have gladly gone in for the expansion. I hope that Gil Hova will consider revamping the expansion's campaign and try again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheMadMime wrote:
I backed the original game on Kickstarter, so why am I only now hearing about the expansion's campaign? I didn't receive any emails about it. If other backers of the original didn't receive emails about the expansion, it's no wonder it didn't fund. I would have gladly gone in for the expansion. I hope that Gil Hova will consider revamping the expansion's campaign and try again.

Yes, I updated original backers via Kickstarter update, and I also wrote about it in my monthly email. And Twitter, and Facebook, etc. People heard about it, but it just didn't happen.

I'm hoping to reboot the product line later this year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Bissell
United States
Bangor
Maine
flag msg tools
Living the dream!
badge
Life is short, play board games
mbmbmbmbmb
IngredientX wrote:
TheMadMime wrote:

Yes, I updated original backers via Kickstarter update, and I also wrote about it in my monthly email. And Twitter, and Facebook, etc. People heard about it, but it just didn't happen.

I'm hoping to reboot the product line later this year!

Is the reboot still happening?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bersak
United States
Hillsborough
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The kickstarter is on right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bersak
United States
Hillsborough
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The kickstarter for this is on right now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.