Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: When going insane rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Andrikopoulos
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I happened to get the Insane card last time I played MoM and I got the one that said that I win only if the investigators fail and the investigation is not complete.

So when I get this card, does it mean that I have to act like I am against the others and attack them or try to abstract their movement in any way? Or do I keep playing normally? I think the former is more likely but in a 1 or 2 player game it would make matters worse.

Please enlighten me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
youtube.com/neatozen
badge
follow me on twitter: @zenxacred
mbmbmbmbmb
Technically yes. But also keep in mind the number on the bottom right of the card that specifies the number of players (not characters) in which to use the card.

So in a 1-2 player game, don't use the cards that say 3+.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Andrikopoulos
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
zenxacred wrote:
Technically yes. But also keep in mind the number on the bottom right of the card that specifies the number of players (not characters) in which to use the card.

So in a 1-2 player game, don't use the cards that say 3+.

Wow, that completely escaped my mind... Could be that I applied the wrong insane card. I will look it up once I am back home... Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, in this game, players cannot directly attack one another. So while you indeed will have to hinder the other players by stealing, pushing, and starting fires, you cannot attack or kill them in any way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Vardaine wrote:
Also, in this game, players cannot directly attack one another. So while you indeed will have to hinder the other players by stealing, pushing, and starting fires, you cannot attack or kill them in any way.

Well...there is ONE way. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuka 75
France
flag msg tools
csouth154 wrote:
Vardaine wrote:

that includes some kind of knife maybe ? and because we are legion ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nuka75 wrote:
csouth154 wrote:
Vardaine wrote:

that includes some kind of knife maybe ? and because we are legion ?

Ntangh Dagon Iia Iia!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.