Star Wars: Rebellion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Incite Rebellion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Parker
United States
California
flag msg tools
If I play Incite Rebellion and I don't have any troopers left to place what happens? What if I'm holding 3 troopers back in the build queue?

Our interpretation is you can't place troopers using this card if you don't have any to place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald
Germany
Dresden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Empty supply = no units for you.

Rule book page 7:
When an ability allows a player to “gain” a unit in a system, this unit comes directly from the supply and is placed in the specified system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
I think you can't even remove some from the board somewhere to free some up, that only works during the regular recruitment step.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saro Gumusyan

New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Weltenreiter wrote:
I think you can't even remove some from the board somewhere to free some up, that only works during the regular recruitment step.

Right, units can only be scrapped during the build phase. Must be some game for the Rebel player to run out of troopers! Must've kept Kashyyyk, Ryloth and some other orange triangle systems the whole time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.