Rising Sun» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Shipping weight? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ewert Bellingan
South Africa
flag msg tools
mbmb
This is probably premature for an accurate value but what would the estimated shipping weight of the game with all the plastic goodies be? I need a rough idea in order to decide what my best, a.k.a. cheapest shipping option would be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan - FOR THE GLORY!
mbmbmbmbmb
ewertb wrote:
I need a rough idea in order to decide what my best, a.k.a. cheapest shipping option would be.

Didn't know we had a choice what shipping is concerned?
Or do you let the game be delivered at a friend's house in the USA and let him forward it to you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig B
Australia
Mount Hawthorn
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With zero good information I'm going to guess 2.5kg - 5kg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrius is Lietuvos
Lithuania
Kaunas
flag msg tools
Last played: Steam: Great Britain, Eurorails, Kingdom Builder:Nomads
badge
Thinking over my next move :)
mbmbmbmbmb
On the topic - did you pledge for shipping? I understood that the cost for shipping will be clarified at the end of the campaign...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ewert Bellingan
South Africa
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have the options of using Aramex Global Shopper, i.e. ship to them in US and they deliver to SA or ship direct from Cmon, i.e. postal service. Depending on package weight Aramex can be subtantially more expensive than postal service. They do however deliver faster and more secure but the premium price is sometimes not quite worth it...

AndriusLT wrote:
On the topic - did you pledge for shipping? I understood that the cost for shipping will be clarified at the end of the campaign...

Just planning ahead for when the pledge manager comes around with the shipping charge...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The KS page (shipping section) assumes a "standard game package (4kg volumetric weight)". It then goes on to say that that estimate "may rise based on weight increases from unlocked stretch goals and any optional buys".

I'd say the final number will fall into the 5-8kg range.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.