Subject: Anyone bought from www.fantasywelt.de? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mårten Cederholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone used this webbshop?

Found an expansion that isn't available in English anymore, just wanna make sure they are legit.

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schneider
Germany
Fürth
flag msg tools
Turn the right corner in Sin City...
badge
...and you can find anything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great shop. I can highly recommend them.

My favourite OGS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mårten Cederholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems I can't pick shipping option.

It's 12 euros, which is quite a lot (the expansion is 20).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Germany
flag msg tools
Ahoy landlubber!
badge
ARRR!
mbmbmbmb
It's a german shop, if you live in Sweden it's the usual shipping costs in my experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mårten Cederholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aeszett wrote:
It's a german shop, if you live in Sweden it's the usual shipping costs in my experience.

Ok.

I remember ordering from German electronic stores (computer stuff), but it was a couple of years ago and noticed it was the same shipping as within Sweden.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schneider
Germany
Fürth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What are you trying to order?
Maybe I can ship it to you, if I can get it shipped for less...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
Passau
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the one and only shop in my opinion (especially for EN games). Ordered from them for many thousands of Euros and NEVER had any problems at all. In fact they have a very good customer service!

Highly recommended. Good choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mårten Cederholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CarlosSpicyweener wrote:

To Sweden.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakob Katrynski
Germany
Schleswig-Holstein
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've shopped there multiple times and never had problems. I also have the good fortune to live near their warehouse, so shipping isn't a problem

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schneider
Germany
Fürth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MuRRe wrote:
CarlosSpicyweener wrote:

To Sweden.

Yes, but which item do you want to buy?
What expansion?

If it is light enough I can ship it cheaper...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
Passau
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PariahsHome wrote:
I've shopped there multiple times and never had problems. I also have the good fortune to live near their warehouse, so shipping isn't a problem

Oh man, I envy you sooo much. Down here in the south I always have to wait ages (1-2 days) for my parcels... This should be delivered by private courier.

Just ordered a few games there. Looking forward to the weekend!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mårten Cederholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CarlosSpicyweener wrote:
MuRRe wrote:
CarlosSpicyweener wrote:

To Sweden.

Yes, but which item do you want to buy?
What expansion?

If it is light enough I can ship it cheaper...

Sorry.

Blood Bowl Foul Play (the german version which they have in stock)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schneider
Germany
Fürth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to BGG it weighs only 0,3kg so I guess I could ship it to for 3,70 but without tracking or insurance...

If you are interested send me a GM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mårten Cederholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CarlosSpicyweener wrote:
According to BGG it weighs only 0,3kg so I guess I could ship it to for 3,70 but without tracking or insurance...

If you are interested send me a GM.

Thanks for the offer. I just took it , ordered directly from them.

But yeah, thanks for the offer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Live Forever
Germany
flag msg tools
Do you happen to know about items that are listed as "Lieferzeit ca. 2-4 Wochen"? Does this mean it really takes that time or is it simply out of stock? I´ve ordered several things and it´s been already 3 weeks, so hopefully it will be sent soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
Passau
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do think their system is not really up to date. I ordered Terra Mystica with 2 weeks lead time and it got shipped the very day I ordered it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakob Katrynski
Germany
Schleswig-Holstein
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think it simply means "out of stock - replacement is ordered". They only seem to have 1-2 days, 2-4 weeks and preorder as delivery times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mb
Yiyio wrote:
Do you happen to know about items that are listed as "Lieferzeit ca. 2-4 Wochen"? Does this mean it really takes that time or is it simply out of stock? I´ve ordered several things and it´s been already 3 weeks, so hopefully it will be sent soon...

I've ordered from them a couple of times without problems. My most recent order, however, had an item that said 2-4 weeks. After 6 weeks (and the item being back in stock on their website since a couple of days earlier), still nothing, so I contacted them. Turns out it was actually a different item that was holding up my order (because the distributor had sent them the wrong item or something). They told me since it wasn't my fault, they'd send me the other items right away, and the missing one later, with no extra shipping charges. I'm okay with the proposed solution (and it sounds like it wasn't their fault either that things were taking longer than expected), but I think their communication/organization could be better. My guess is that if I hadn't asked about it, I'd probably still not have anything after 8 weeks.

Based on this experience, I recommend dropping them an email asking about the status of your order as soon as the 4 weeks are over (or earlier if the item is being shown as in stock on their website - you can also set an alarm to be notified when that happens), so that you get a better estimate on when it is going to be sent. Or to get things moving if it is stuck for similar reasons as my order.
I'd absolutely order from them again, but in the future I'm going to prod them a little sooner if things are taking longer than expected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
Passau
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I call them from time to time. Their system is not always updated. Sometimes I got a few games that were marked preorder in their shop right away. As I mentioned earlier. Not the best system, but brilliant customer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered from them numerous times and I'm really pleased with the shop in general.

Telrak wrote:
I call them from time to time. There system is not always updated. Sometimes I got a few games that were marked preorder in their shop right away. As I mentioned earlier. Not the best system, but brilliant customer service!

Yes, sadly the delivery times on some items aren't up to date but apart from that, the service is stellar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Live Forever
Germany
flag msg tools
Telrak wrote:
I do think their system is not really up to date. I ordered Terra Mystica with 2 weeks lead time and it got shipped the very day I ordered it.

I think this might be the case indeed. Two of the games were marked as 2-4 weeks and another one 5 - 10 days, but when I contacted them they told me they were not in stock and they didn't know when they would be in stock. Still, super quick answers and refunded me everything with no problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Musashi Daryl
France
Noisy-le-Grand
Ile de France
flag msg tools
mbmb
MuRRe wrote:

Found an expansion that isn't available in English anymore, just wanna make sure they are legit.

Thanks in advance

I have that was maybe the worst decision of my life, i pre-order a game who just came out last week, and it seems it's a special lottery for their customers some had the game last week, and other have their account uncassible, no reponse to their mail to support team, and no news about the game.

This is fantastic totally recommand great shop to see the worst thing who can happend to you when you order online...

So to answer your question no they are not legit, they are just plain hustler...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
flitz flitzer
Germany
Mainz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've bought from them recently. It said for an item on the website that it could take some time, and it did (~4-6 weeks). But I contacted them about appending the order in the mean-time and the response I got was fast, supportive and friendly. Once the order was marked as "shipped" in my account, I got the package two days later. All good.

I'd buy there again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
Passau
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MusashiDaryl wrote:
MuRRe wrote:

Thanks in advance

I have that was maybe the worst decision of my life, i pre-order a game who just came out last week, and it seems it's a special lottery for their customers some had the game last week, and other have their account uncassible, no reponse to their mail to support team, and no news about the game.

This is fantastic totally recommand great shop to see the worst thing who can happend to you when you order online...

So to answer your question no they are not legit, they are just plain hustler...

Looks like some kind of personal vendetta. 3 threads three times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.