5 Posts

Star Wars: Rebellion» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: PBF rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MK A
Germany
flag msg tools
Hey folks, I really would like to play one game by forum and read all the others.

Unfortunatly I only got the german version of the game, but most likely I will get the meaning of the missions and action cards.

Anyone interested in playing one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig Goodfellow
Canada
Allanburg
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

so are you looking to play by email? I can do that . Let me know if that works. I do not speak German though.

pm me if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK A
Germany
flag msg tools
Maybe I am too stupid: I just installed vassal and the mod.

At least I got a clue how this seems to work, but how do I (as rebel and having to do the startup) mark the starting-systems in the programme? So how do I put loyality markers? I would just draw cards and flip them, so my opponent sees what I did. But how to mark them?

And: if I send the savegame file to my opponent, how do I avoid that he sees what missions I draw?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastiaan Ringoot
msg tools

If you right click on a system you can toggle loyalty/subjutaged etc. Not sure if this is helpfull.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK A
Germany
flag msg tools
Thank you! My play-by-email partner explained it to me.

In the very first moment vassal just seems to be really complicated when you do not know what to do. But now this is hell of a fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.