Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Soares
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I absolutely recommend this game, especially at that price. It plays very well. Unfortunately they decided to use the art from the old video games which makes the tiles muddy and hard to distinguish. Certainly not the best looking game but the gameplay makes up for it. Really can't go wrong for $15.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donovan K. Loucks
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite this game's low rating, my wife and I have always loved it. A total steal at this price. Get it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike

Charlotte
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking at this yesterday basically digging through Mayfair games. I was able to get Rise of Empires for $19.99 from amazon yesterday. There was only one copy or I would have posted the deal on that. There is a copy of Steam from a third party for $33.79 shipped. Though they have not the best reviews on how they ship games. Probably better off buying the $34.15 copy. https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002B54VAM/ref=dp_ol...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like board games more than most people.
United States
Northlake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
When I die I want people to look at the condition of my games and say, "Man, he really played these alot."
mbmbmb
mattdsoares wrote:
I absolutely recommend this game, especially at that price. It plays very well. Unfortunately they decided to use the art from the old video games which makes the tiles muddy and hard to distinguish. Certainly not the best looking game but the gameplay makes up for it. Really can't go wrong for $15.

Wow - I've passed this up multiple times at my local Saver's for $6.99. I'll have to take another look.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ether
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anno 1503
Just throwing it out there-- I'm selling my unplayed copy for $10 +shipping if anyone is interested. Also willing to trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.